Disney How Many Devices?
- Patrick Hunter
Disney Plus Screens: On how many devices can Disney Plus be used? New streaming service Disney+ offers something for everyone, including Disney Channel content for children, National Geographic documentaries for adults, and Star Wars, Marvel, and Disney classics for the entire family.
- With so many options, potential subscribers have wondered how many devices they can use to watch Disney+ simultaneously so that everyone can explore the streaming service’s over 500 movies and series at once.
- Despite the fact that users can have up to seven Disney+ profiles (each with their own Disney character avatar) and can download movies and TV series on up to ten mobile devices, Disney+ subscribers can only watch the service simultaneously on four devices as part of the $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year package.
Subscribers can watch Hulu on one device, ESPN+ on three devices, and all three services simultaneously on three different devices. Disney+ is currently accessible on the following devices: Apple products, such as the iPad, iPhone, and Apple TV Android mobile phones, tablets, and TV Amazon Fire tablets and Fire TV Casting via Google Chromecast Smart televisions manufactured by LG, Samsung, and Sony Roku TV and Roku streaming devices Game consoles Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Xbox One Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari are desktop web browsers. Disney subscribers can watch shows on four devices at once. Disney Android phones and tablets, iPhones and iPads, and Amazon Fire tablets are currently supported for downloads. Disney+ downloads are available for 30 days at a time, like Netflix, but unlike Netflix, the entire Disney+ library is available for download.
- Unlike Netflix, Disney+ users cannot currently pay extra to use the streaming service on additional devices simultaneously; four devices is the limit for all subscribers.
- However, at $6.99, this is significantly less expensive than a comparable package from Netflix, which costs $15.99 per month for four simultaneous screens, whereas Hulu only permits two screens at once.
Disney+ also offers 4K streaming for a number of its titles to all subscribers, including Star Wars episodes I through VII, a number of Marvel Cinematic Universe films, and some earlier Disney animated classics such as Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, and The Little Mermaid.
How many devices can I connect to Disney+?
How many devices can I simultaneously stream on? Disney+ permits concurrent viewing on four devices per subscription.
Can you access Disney Plus from multiple locations?
Up to four devices can watch Disney Plus simultaneously – Disney Plus allows up to four devices to simultaneously stream movies and television shows. There are no household or internet network restrictions, so four devices can simultaneously stream regardless of their location.
- Currently, the entire Disney Plus library is available on the mobile app for smartphones and tablets.
- Users can also stream movies through a web browser, most Smart TVs, gaming consoles such as PS4, and the Disney Plus app on Roku and Amazon Fire TV Stick streaming devices.
- You’ve reached the maximum of four streaming devices allowed on Disney Plus.
Marissa Perino/Business Insider
Register up to 10 devices. This includes Apple TVs and Amazon Fire devices. Create up to 6 profiles. Stream video on up to 4 devices at the same time (each individual title can only be viewed on four devices at the same time).