How Cancel Disney Plus?
- Patrick Hunter
Cancel your membership using your web browser – 1. Open in a browser on your computer or mobile device.2. Enter your username and password to log in.3. Choose your profile image.4. Click Account.5. Choose your subscription type. It will read something similar to Disney Plus (monthly) 6.
Can Disney Plus be terminated at any point?
Any subscriber to Disney+ may terminate their subscription at any time. Please note that canceling your Disney+ membership will not destroy your Disney+ account or the Disney account you use for other The Walt Disney Company goods and services, if applicable.
How do I verify my Disney+ membership?
To verify the status of your account, please visit https://disneylife.com/account. In the Overview area, the statement “Your Membership is Active” may be found.
What does cancellation of Disney Plus cost?
You may already have subscriptions to video streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime. You wanted to test out Disney+ to watch your favorite Disney, Star Wars, and Marvel flicks, and perhaps see Baby Yoda in The Mandalorian. You need to terminate the service because you’ve become weary of it or no longer wish to pay for it.
- Here is how to accomplish it.
- Disney+ subscriptions are presently available for $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year.
- A free 7-day trial is available prior to purchase.
- If you cancel within the trial period, no payment will be made for the subscription.
- If you cancel after the trial period, your subscription will continue until the end of the next payment cycle, which is the end of the month for monthly plans and the end of the year for yearly plans.
In either instance, you will be charged either $6.99 for the current month or $69.99 for the whole year. Alternately, a Disney package for $12.99 per month provides access to Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN. You can begin with this monthly option or switch to it if you have previously subscribed to Disney+.
- The same policy applies to cancellations.
- If you cancel, your membership will stay active until the end of the current billing cycle, and you will be charged $12.99.
- On the Disney+ website, you may cancel your Disney+ or Disney bundle membership.
- Sign in to your account on the Disney+ website (Opens in a new window).
Click the icon for your profile and choose the Account option. On the Account page, select the Billing Details option. If you access the website using the application, you will be instantly forwarded there. To make changes, you must then enter your account credentials.
- On the Billing Details page, click the option labeled Cancel Subscription.
- The following page asks if you wish to terminate your membership.
- To complete the cancellation, click the box labeled Complete Cancellation.
- A confirmation page will appear.
- Disney will also request that you complete a quick survey on your decision to terminate your subscription.
Check one or more of the reasons why you canceled your membership, such as pricing, incompatible devices, or technical concerns. Certain replies activate additional checkboxes. If you select Other, you will be prompted to enter a specific reason for canceling Disney+.