How Does Disney + Premier Access Work?
- Patrick Hunter
Disney Premier Access: Is it worthwhile? – No Not at all And it is evident, as they are barely used. There are still plenty of Disney Premier Access tickets available for nearly every attraction, and they can be purchased and used within minutes. Crush’s Roller Coaster is the only exception.
- Here, tickets for Disney Premier Access are selling like hotcakes.
- Why? This is the most popular attraction at Disneyland Paris, with minimum 60-minute wait times.
- Even at a cost of €18 per person, you can save a great deal of time in this manner.
- In spite of this, many people choose to purchase Disney Premier Access here.
At the other attractions, the average wait time is 30 minutes, and sometimes 45 minutes. Then it is a waste to spend between € 5 and € 18 per person per attraction to cut wait times. Use it exclusively at Crush’s Coaster! How does Disney Premier Access in Disneyland Paris function?
What is Premier Access? How does it function?
What exactly is Premier Access? – (Image credit: Disney) (Image credit: Disney) Compare Premier Access to a trip to the movies: Premier Access is your ticket to the Disney Plus theater. However, there is one significant distinction. As long as you have a Disney Plus subscription, you can watch the movie whenever you want.
- Rather than a rental, it more closely resembles a standard digital purchase.
- How much does it cost then? Premier Access to Jungle Cruise costs $29.99 (opens in new tab) in the United States, £19.99 (opens in new tab) in the United Kingdom, $34.99 (opens in new tab) in Canada, and $34.99 (opens in new tab) in Australia (the same price applies to Black Widow (opens in new tab) ).
While that may seem expensive, and it arguably is if you’re only purchasing for yourself, let’s return to our analogy of purchasing a theater ticket. Compared to the cost of taking an entire family to the movies, it’s actually a bargain. Especially when you factor in the inflated prices of snacks and beverages.
- It is important to note, however, that you must have an active Disney Plus subscription before proceeding.
- Specifically, you cannot purchase or watch Jungle Cruise (or Black Widow) without a Disney Plus membership.
- Without the other, neither film can be viewed.
- If possible and safe, you could have a socially-distanced viewing party with your family or friends to justify the cost.
Accordingly, how much does a subscription to Disney Plus cost? Although there are numerous Disney Plus bundles to choose from, the cheapest option is a single month of the service now that the Disney Plus free trial has ended. One month of Disney Plus costs $7.99 (opens in new tab) in the United States, £7.99 (opens in new tab) in the United Kingdom, and $11.99 (opens in new tab) in Canada or Australia if you sign up today.
- Not interested in staying? Due to the absence of a binding contract, you can cancel at any time prior to being charged for the following month if you prefer to reduce expenses (just remember, cancelling loses you access to anything you bought on Premier Access until you sign up again).
- Photo courtesy of Disney/Marvel) In other words, once you’ve paid for Premier Access, you’ll have unlimited access to Jungle Cruise and Black Widow as long as you’re an active Disney Plus subscriber.
This makes the price more palatable; if you are able and can do so safely, you could have a viewing party with your family or friends from a safe distance to justify the cost. However, these deals will not be available forever. After a couple of months, Premier Access deals for Raya and the Last Dragon were eliminated, so Black Widow and Jungle Cruise will almost certainly follow suit.
Our official application: your reliable copilot! Using the official Disneyland Paris mobile app, you can purchase Disney Premier Access, view all eligible attractions, access your QR codes to join the fast lane, and much more! Your questions, answered! How do I purchase access to Disney Premier?
How can I purchase Disney Premiere access ultimate?
Join the Disney Premier Access fast lane! – With an existing Park Ticket, Pass, or Hotel+Tickets Package via the app. – Via our website with a Hotel+Tickets package purchase, or in the “My Bookings” section of your account up until the day before your visit.
Via our vacation specialists when purchasing a Hotel+Tickets package or to add it to an existing Hotel+Tickets package. With a Park Ticket and our website. Purchase options for Disney Premier Access One: – Through the app after entering a Disney Park. “,”url”:””, “analyticsId”:””, “labelLink”:””, “type”:””, “priceID”:””, “action”:””, “countdownEndDate”:null, “keyReasons”:,”media”:,”mediaGalleryCard”:null, and “priceOverrideInformation”:null.
Yes! To purchase Disney Premier Access, you must have a valid Park Ticket, Annual Pass, Pass en Scène, or Hotel+Tickets package. Ensure that your Park Ticket, Pass, or Hotel+Tickets package is linked to your account in the account section of the app. Each Disney Premier Access is linked to a specific Park Ticket and can only be used by the ticket holder.
It is not transferable to other Guests. Children under the age of three do not require Disney Premier Access to enter the dedicated line. However, they must be accompanied by a Disney Premier Access-holding adult. Please check each attraction’s height restrictions. Each available attraction can be visited once with Disney Premier Access Ultimate.
You may use Disney Premier Access One once on the booked attraction. Don’t worry if you don’t have a smartphone or a Disney Account! Disney Premier Access is still available for purchase at City Hall in the Disneyland Park and Studios Services in the Walt Disney Studios Park.
- It is not possible to cancel a purchase of Disney Premier Access One.
- The conditions for cancellation and modification of a Disney Premier Access Ultimate purchase vary based on where the pass was purchased and the date of arrival.
- To determine if you are eligible to cancel your purchase of Disney Premier Access Ultimate.
Please note that phone cancellations are not possible. Yes, via the app beginning seven days prior to your arrival date, or by calling our vacation specialists. Currently, you cannot purchase Disney Premier Access Ultimate for only certain members of an existing Hotel+Tickets package through the website: Join the Disney Premier Access fast lane!