How Far Is Fort Lauderdale To Disney?
- Patrick Hunter
What is the least expensive way to travel from Fort Lauderdale to Walt Disney World? The cheapest way to get from Fort Lauderdale to Walt Disney World is by bus, which costs €18 to €60 and takes 5h 41m and costs between €18 and €60. More details Which route between Fort Lauderdale and Walt Disney World is the quickest? The fastest way to get from Fort Lauderdale to Walt Disney World is by car, which costs between €35 and €55 and takes 3 hours and 34 minutes.
More details Does Fort Lauderdale have direct bus service to Walt Disney World? There is no direct bus service between Fort Lauderdale and Walt Disney World. There are however services that depart from Broward B/Se 1 A and arrive at Wdw Transportation & Ticket Ctr via E CAMINO REAL at DIXIE HWY, West Palm Beach, and Lynx Kissimmee Intermodal Station.
The total travel time, including transfers, is approximately 8 hours and forty minutes. More details What is the distance between Fort Lauderdale and Walt Disney World? 292 kilometers separate Fort Lauderdale and Walt Disney World. The distance by road is 333.6 km.
- Get driving directions How do I travel without a car from Fort Lauderdale to Walt Disney World? Without a car, the best way to get from Fort Lauderdale to Walt Disney World is by bus, which takes 5h 41m and costs between €18 and €60.
- More details How long does the drive between Fort Lauderdale and Walt Disney World take? It takes approximately 5 hours and 41 minutes, including transfers, to travel from Fort Lauderdale to Walt Disney World.
More details Where do I board the bus from Fort Lauderdale to Walt Disney World? Palm Tran’s Fort Lauderdale to Walt Disney World bus service departs from E CAMINO REAL at the DIXIE HWY station. More details Train or bus to Walt Disney World from Fort Lauderdale? The most convenient way to travel from Fort Lauderdale to Walt Disney World is via bus, which takes 5h 41m and costs between €18 and €60.
Alternately, you can travel by train for €40 to €85 and 6h 39m. Mode details What is the duration of the flight between Fort Lauderdale and Walt Disney World? The direct flight from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport to Orlando Airport takes 1 hour and two minutes and is the fastest option.
Explore flights Where does the bus to Walt Disney World from Fort Lauderdale arrive? Greyhound USA’s Fort Lauderdale to Walt Disney World bus services arrive at Kissimmee station. More details
How can I travel between Fort Lauderdale and Disney World?
Florida Turnpike – The Florida Turnpike is the most direct and quickest route between Fort Lauderdale and Disney World. The journey will take slightly more than three hours. Follow the signs for Magic Kingdom/Hollywood Studios/Animal Kingdom from Exit 3 and you’ll arrive at your destination.
How far is Disney World from Fort Lauderdale International Airport?
Yes, the distance between Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and Walt Disney World when traveling by car is 218 miles. The drive from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) to Walt Disney World takes approximately 3 hours and forty minutes.
Which airport in Florida is closest to Disney World?
What airports are closest to the Walt Disney World Resort? A. Flying into Orlando International Airport (MCO) or Orlando Sanford International Airport is your best option.
What is the cost of a shuttle to Disney World?
Sunshine Flyer – Sunshine Flyer is another motorcoach service, with buses wrapped as locomotives or passenger cars from the 1920s. Sunshine Flyer, like Mears Connect, guarantees that you will not wait longer than 20 minutes to board your bus. In addition, they schedule trips so that it takes no longer than 65 minutes between the time your bus departs and the time you arrive at your resort.
- Each leg of the journey costs $16 per adult and $10 per child.
- Sunshine Flyer buses are quite attractive! There are a few significant operational differences between the two services, despite their similarity.
- Mears Connect operates 24/7, whereas Sunshine Flyer operates from 4 a.m.
- To 11 p.m.
- This may make a difference if you arrive in the wee hours of the morning.
Mears Connect services several Disney Good Neighbor hotels in Disney Springs and the surrounding area, whereas Sunshine Flyer does not.
How far away is Miami from Disney?
How Far Is Disney World By Road From Miami? – If you are arriving in Miami with a rental car, you may be tempted to make a quick trip to Orlando to visit one or more Disney theme parks. From Miami, how far is Disney World? As stated previously, the distance between Miami and WDW is about 230 miles.
- Typically, the trip takes 3 hours and 20 minutes via I-95 North and the Florida Turnpike.
- This route is the fastest.
- If you take the Florida Turnpike and FL-60 West, the distance and travel time will be approximately 243 miles and 4 hours, respectively.
- The Florida Turnpike is the best route down there, in my opinion.
However, this route is subject to tolls (it goes cashless but that is only after a certain point south of Miami). If you wish to avoid tolls, take I-95 south from Ft. Pierce. From there, the two roads run parallel, and I-95 does not have tolls.
How close are Fort Lauderdale and Miami?
From Fort Lauderdale, it is simple to reach Miami and Miami Beach by automobile. Even though the distance between the two cities is only 30 miles, it is prudent to allow at least an hour for traffic, especially during rush hour. I-95 is the most expedient and straightforward route.
Is a trip to Hollywood, Florida worthwhile?
Are you planning a trip to South Florida? Make time in your schedule to explore the best activities in Hollywood, Florida. Hollywood is a beach town along Florida’s East Coast that must be visited by anyone who appreciates beautiful beaches, an abundance of art galleries, and a breathtaking Atlantic Ocean backdrop.
- Hollywood, situated between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, is home to more than pristine beaches.
- Explore the city’s art and culture centers while strolling along the palm-lined Hollywood Boulevard.
- The combination of retro architecture and modern amenities gives Hollywood a timeless, youthful vibe that is suitable for all ages.
Confused about what to do in Hollywood? Start your tropical vacation planning with this comprehensive guide to the top attractions in Hollywood, Florida.