How Much Is A Disney Season Pass?
- Patrick Hunter
$899 plus tax —or $63 per month with down payment³ If you’re a Florida resident or eligible Disney Vacation Club Member⁶, conjure your own brand of special magic with this pass. Make 3 types of park reservations (all can be combined):
How much is a Disney annual pass for Florida?
This is the New Annual Pass System for Walt Disney World. Here is What You Must Know.
|Incredi-Pass||$1299||Out of state guests and Florida residents|
|Sorcerer Pass||$899||Disney Vacation Club members and Florida residents|
|Pirate Pass||$699||Florida residents only|
|Pixie Dust Pass||$399||Florida residents only|
AMENITIES and Included Activities for All Annual Passholders – The perks listed below are included with ALL Annual Passes: Standard Theme Park Parking and Park Hopping (the option to visit multiple parks in a single day) are included. Up to a 20% discount on some dining, shopping, and activities (such as select tours, recreation options, and spa treatments ).
- In order to enjoy these savings, Annual Passholders must present a valid form of identification along with the component of the My Disney Experience app that identifies them as Annual Passholders (in lieu of their actual Passholder card).
- Click HERE to view the complete list of Dining Discounts and HERE to view all other experience discounts.
Annual Passholders may receive a $10 discount on one MagicBand+ (or original MagicBand) every calendar year. Learn how to receive your discount HERE. Access to V.I.Passholder Support by phone at (407) WDW-PASS or (407) 939-7277 or online. Passholder-only stuff, including as Passholder-only MagicBands and Passholder-only souvenirs during EPCOT’s seasonal Festivals.
- On this page, you can view ALL the special goods that is available online!) Disney has stated that the 50th anniversary celebration will have a few extra surprises.
- For example, we learned that Annual Passholders may receive a complimentary 50th Anniversary Passholder Card — go HERE to learn more! The Passholder Buzz is a mobile hub accessible via the My Disney Experience app for Passholders.
The Passholder Buzz contains unique videos, articles, and more content. Passholders may also easily stay abreast of Passholder-exclusive specials, events, and other surprises throughout Disney World’s 50th anniversary celebration. Those who have linked their My Disney Experience account to their Annual Pass will receive a unique color and sound sequence while entering the parks with their MagicBands. Disney Disney Disney Typically, only chosen parks are eligible for Bonus Reservations, and you can find out how to book available Bonus Reservation dates HERE!
What is the duration of a Disney season pass?
If you purchase a Walt Disney World Annual Pass in advance over the phone at (407) W-DISNEY (934-7639) or online, it will be automatically linked to your My Disney Experience account. If you want an actual annual pass card (which you technically do not need if you have a working magic band or ticket card from a previous trip), you must collect it from a Disney World ticket booth, Guest Relations at one of the Walt Disney World theme parks, or the Guest Relations offices at Disney Springs.
- Every time you visit a theme park with an Annual Pass, your index finger will need to be scanned.
- If the scan fails, you will be requested for identification.
- If it’s a brand-new yearly pass, the clock won’t start counting down until you activate it by entering a park for the first time.
- You have one year from the date of purchase to activate the pass, after which it will be valid for 366 consecutive days.
If you never enter a park during that calendar year, the pass will disappear from your My Disney Experience account, but it can still be exchanged for a new pass or ticket because it was never used. You must visit a Guest Relations location or phone Disney World ticketing and inform them that you wish to apply an unused annual pass to a new pass.
If you renew an annual pass, the new pass will be activated on the expiration date of the old pass. You may continue to use the previous pass card (if you have one), but if you would need a new one, please visit a Guest Relations site or ticket booth. Since your name and the expiration date of your annual pass are no longer printed on the optional cards you may acquire with your annual pass, they can no longer be used to get annual passholder discounts.
They are just plastic cards that may be used to tap in at park gates and Lightning Lanes. To receive yearly passholder savings, you must configure a digital pass using the My Disney Experience app. Purchasing an annual pass in advance might be advantageous for the following reasons:
- Even if you have not yet activated the pass, you may use it to make reservations at theme parks.
- If you are concerned that prices may increase, ordering in advance will lock in the present price. Even if the price increases after purchase, your confirmation code is good for a full year at no additional cost.
- There are a few options offering reduced yearly passes for members of particular organisations or local residents, and some of them require previous purchase.
Annual Walt Disney World Passes can be purchased at the following Orlando-area locations:
- Guest Services locations in Disney Springs
- Any of the Walt Disney World theme parks and water parks have Guest Relations windows and park ticket booths.
- Orlando houses Character Warehouse locations.
*Only full-price Annual Passes are available to Florida residents at these sites; no discounts are offered. There is no option to purchase an Annual Pass at the front desk of Walt Disney World resort hotels.
What does a pass to all four Disney parks cost?
Information regarding the Disney 4-Park Magic Tickets – Here are the particulars of the new ticket offer: The Four-Park Magic Ticket for Walt Disney World Resort is already available for purchase. Guests will be able to visit all four Disney World theme parks for just $89 a day: Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios.
- The 4 Park Magic Ticket, unlike Park Hopper tickets, permits admission to one theme park per day and each theme park once.
- The overall ticket price begins at $356. (4 days).
- Ticket costs vary widely depending on the dates chosen.
- Disney specifies that Guests must choose a commencement date prior to September 30, 2020.
Tickets will expire seven days after the stated beginning date. Are water parks provided? Yes, somewhat Guests may add one entrance to Disney’s Blizzard Beach or Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon – and one admission to the NBA Experience (Disney Springs) – to the 4 Park Magic Ticket for an extra $40 per ticket, plus tax.
And as for variable ticket rates, depending on the dates you pick, guests may encounter somewhat higher or cheaper pricing. The least costly months to purchase a 4-Park Magic Ticket are January, February, and September. Some days were as cheap as $84 per day, while peak season tickets were around $117 per day.
Review our 2020 Disney Crowd Calendar to identify the most convenient time to visit Disney World.
Should You Purchase That Season Ticket? The Conclusion – A season pass may provide a memorable summer of family enjoyment and create unforgettable memories. Overall, it is a fantastic choice if you want to use it frequently. Be sure to analyze the cost so that you know precisely how often you must go for a season pass to be less expensive than purchasing individual tickets.