How To Block Shows On Disney Plus?
- Patrick Hunter
- Navigate to your profiles and select Edit profiles.
- Select the profile you’d like to edit.
- Under Parental Controls, select Content rating.
- Enter your password.
- Choose the content rating you’d like to set and Save.
Can I block Disney+ content?
Yes, you can block Disney Plus shows by configuring parental controls for seven profiles and locking them with PINs. Note, however, that individual shows cannot be blocked on Disney Plus. When you create a Disney profile for the first time, it automatically becomes a kids profile on Disney Plus with a G, TV-Y, TV-Y7/Y7-FV, or TV-G rating.
It enables the blocking of inappropriate movies and television programs for children. All of these options can be modified at any time through the profile settings menu. On all devices, the process for configuring Disney parental controls is identical. Your account stores your settings on all of your devices when you launch the app, so you only need to activate parental controls once to block the shows.
If your family has multiple accounts, you must customize each account’s settings.
How do I limit access to Disney Plus content?
Set content ratings for profiles – Disney Plus now allows you to edit profiles in order to restrict access to content based on a movie or television show’s specific content rating. This is an improvement over the Kids Profile, which only restricts content not labeled G or TV-7FV by the US TV Parental Guidelines. Here’s how to accomplish that:
- Tap the profile of the controlling account in the app’s bottom-right corner.
- Tap the Profile you wish to modify.
- Select the Content Rating area
- Select the content rating to restrict for this profile.