How To Cancel Disney+ Plus On Verizon?
- Patrick Hunter
My Verizon Page for Cancelling Disney+ Subscription
- Sign into My Verizon through a web browser.
- Account can be accessed from the My Verizon Home screen by selecting Account.
- In the ‘My Add-ons & Apps’ section, click the icon labeled More.
- Click in the “Manage” section. Cancel subscription.
- Review the message and then click to continue. Eliminate Disney+
How do I cancel my subscription to Disney Plus?
How to Cancel Disney Plus on PS4 – If you are using Disney Plus on PS4, you can cancel it as follows:
- Enter your PlayStation 4 login credentials.
- Click “Account Management” followed by “Account Information” within your account’s settings.
- Select “PlayStation Subscriptions” while in the “Account Information” section.
- Locate Disney Plus on the list of subscriptions, select it, and select “Turn Off Auto-Renew.”
Here’s how to cancel your Disney Plus subscription if you’re using PS4 on a desktop computer:
- Visit the PlayStation website using your Mac or PC.
- Locate your account’s profile avatar on the right side of the screen and wait for the drop-down menu to appear.
- When the menu appears, select “Subscriptions Management.”
- Select “Disable Automatic Renewal” next to Disney Plus.
You can cancel your subscription to The Disney Bundle at any time in My Verizon: Go to Add-ons and apps, scroll down to Disney+, and select Manage add-on, followed by Cancel subscription.
Can a Disney+ subscription be terminated at any time?
Any subscriber to Disney+ may cancel their subscription at any time. Please note that canceling your Disney+ subscription will not delete your Disney+ account or the Disney account you use for other The Walt Disney Company products and experiences, if applicable.