How To Cancel Disney Plus Subscription On Iphone?
- Patrick Hunter
Cancel Disney Plus in the settings of your iPhone
- Launch the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap your name at the top of the page.
- Choose Subscriptions
- Select Disney Plus.
- Select Cancel Membership.
How do I delete the Disney+ application from my iPhone?
How to Terminate Disney Plus on an iPhone – If you subscribed to Disney Plus through iTunes or your Apple account, you can cancel the subscription on your iOS device by completing the steps below.
- Launch the Options app
- Select the button with your name at the top of the display.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Select Disney Plus
- Tap Cancel Membership.
After confirming the cancellation, you will continue to have access to Disney Plus for the remainder of your paid subscription period. After that, you will no longer be charged and will lose access.
Why won’t Disney Plus terminate my membership?
How to terminate your Disney Plus subscription using a web browser – Open the Disney Plus website in your choice web browser on your PC or mobile device. Sign in to your account. If you have several account profiles, choose the avatar of the principal account holder.
- The primary account holder’s avatar will appear first on the far left.
- Abbey White/Business Insider Click the profile icon in the upper-right corner of the screen to view your account information.
- When you click this, a drop-down menu with links to your other profiles, the help page, and the logout page will display.
Abbey White/Business Insider 5. Choose “Account” This link will lead you to your account page where you may cancel your Disney Plus subscription. Marissa Perino/Business Insider Select the blue “Billing information” link. Your “Billing information” may be found under the “Subscription” section.
- Abbey White/Insider Business Click the “Cancel Subscription” link.
- This will initiate a multi-step procedure to terminate your Disney+ subscription.
- Abbey White/Insider Business Confirm your cancellation request by clicking the “Complete Cancellation” button.
- This page will also provide information on the cancellation’s effective date.
Abbey White/Insider Business Complete the voluntary survey. This page will indicate that your membership to Disney Plus has been terminated. Marissa Perino/Business Insider If you subscribed to Disney Plus through a bundle or an external source, the service will be shown under the Subscription category on your account page.
Click “Billing information” as you would for a standard Disney Plus account. A user account with Amazon subscriptions. Marissa Perino/Business Insider There is no option to cancel your Disney Plus membership straight from the Disney+ account window; thus, click the “Go to” link to be routed to cancel your subscription.
To terminate your Disney Plus membership through a third-party source, log in and cancel your subscription as instructed. Marissa Perino/Business Insider
Technology makes signing up for subscription services nearly too simple. With features such as auto-renewal and saved credit card information, it typically only takes a few clicks or taps to obtain your video streaming or beauty box fix. But when it comes to canceling subscriptions that you may have forgotten about or no longer require, or terminating a free trial before the charges begin, things may become a bit more complicated.
How can I access my Subscriptions on my iPhone?
How to cancel an iPhone or iPad subscription –
- Launch the App Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Select Subscriptions
- Tap the subscription to subscribe.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. You may need to scroll down to find the option labeled “Cancel Subscription.” If there is no Cancel button or a red expiry notification, the subscription has been cancelled.
If you cannot locate the subscription you wish to cancel, click here.