How To Change Subtitle Language On Disney+ Plus Roku?
- Patrick Hunter
How to Manage Disney Subtitles on a Roku Device
- Once more, you begin by selecting the content you wish to view. Then, navigate to the page describing the content and select Options or Audio & Subtitles. Obviously, you can navigate using the Roku remote or the desktop client or app by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- Select Subtitles or Closed Captioning On or Off from the menu and press the back button to return.
Alternately, you can manage all of your apps’ subtitles from the Roku Settings menu.
- On the Roku homepage, select Settings by scrolling down.
- Next, navigate to the bottom of the Settings menu and select Accessibility.
- You can select Captions mode, Captions preferred language, and Captions style from this page.
- To manage subtitles, for example, simply click Captions Mode and select Off, On always, or On replay.
- The remaining two options permit you to choose your preferred subtitle language and style.
There are several options to choose from; it may be helpful to familiarize yourself with the menu for a few moments. Important Hint for Disney Subtitles on Newer Rokus To access the additional menu, press the Up or Down button on the remote and then select Audio & Subtitles.
Does Disney Plus offer foreign language subtitles?
Closed captions, subtitles, and audio are available in up to 28 languages on Disney+, though language options vary by country/region and title. You can modify your app’s language settings at any time. As Disney+ becomes available in more countries/regions in the future, we will continue to add support for additional languages.
Why aren’t English subtitles available on Disney Plus?
Clear Disney+ Cache Data – If the cache data and files of Disney+ become corrupted, this can lead to app errors. Consequently, there may be an interruption in a video’s Subtitle. You can clear the cache data for Disney+ to update the information and improve performance.
- Access the Settings application
- Access Settings > iPhone Storage
- Open Disney+
- Tap Delete App
- Access the phone’s Settings
- Select Applications > Manage Applications > Disney+
- Under Usage, tap on Storage
- Select Clear Data
- Click the More link in the upper-right corner.
- Choose Settings and then Privacy and Security
- Select Clear Browsing Data and check each box in the dialog box that appears.
- Select Clear Data
Select the Language for Audio and Subtitles on Disney Plus – Start a movie or television show. Click the Language button in the upper-right corner of the screen while watching the video. Next, select the audio language required. If you are using subtitles and need a different language, choose it from the drop-down menu.
- That concludes the discussion.
- Close the display and watch the video again using the new settings.
- As a convenience, the language you select will be saved to the profile you’re using to view content.
- If you need to change it back or to a different language, simply return to the same menu and choose the desired language.
Subtitles are helpful if you are hard of hearing or if you simply want to make sure you understand every word of a show’s dialogue. You can change the language on Disney Plus to the one you understand best.
How do I change Disney+ audio to English?
During a Disney Plus GroupWatch, you can alter the audio language and subtitles at any time. When you change the language or subtitles, only your stream is affected; everyone else’s stream remains unchanged. To make the adjustment, click or tap the icon for audio and subtitles in the upper-right corner. You can change the audio language and add subtitles when watching a movie in a Disney Plus GroupWatch without affecting the viewing experience of others in your group. Unlike reactions, which appear on all GroupWatch users’ screens, changes to audio or subtitles only affect you.
- Here are the instructions for using the desktop and mobile Disney Plus apps.
- Create or participate in a GroupWatch on Disney Plus.2.
- While the video is playing, click the audio and subtitles icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- The desktop site’s audio and subtitles menu is located in the upper-right corner.
Abigail Abesamis Demarest/Business Insider Select your preferred audio language and subtitle language from the drop-down menu. After selecting an option, a checkmark will appear next to it. If no checkmark appears, the language and subtitle options have not been selected.
Abigail Abesamis Demarest/Business Insider Optionally, click the gear icon to modify caption settings such as font, color, and size. You can modify the style of your captions. Abigail Abesamis Demarest/Business Insider Click the back arrow () to return to the film or television program. Create or join a GroupWatch within the Disney Plus application.
During playback, tap the screen and then the audio and subtitles icon that appears in the upper-right corner. The language menu is adjacent to the reactions icon on the mobile app for Disney Plus. Abigail Abesamis Demarest/Business Insider Select your preferred audio language and subtitle language from the drop-down menu.