How To Get To Disney Springs From Pop Century?
- Patrick Hunter
A shuttle bus will operate between Pop Century and Disney Springs. I’ve pasted below information from the Disney website on these: Save time, money, and the inconvenience of driving and parking by taking public transportation. The majority of Walt Disney World Resort’s locations are accessible via bus.
How can I go from Pop Century to the theme parks?
On Mar 31, 2019 Robert from WI Asked This response was made before the transition to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel. “Experiences, policies, pricing, and other offers are subject to change and may have changed since the publication date of this response.” Hello, Robert.
- Thank you for submitting a question to the Disney Parks Moms Panel.
- The Pop Century Resort in Disney is always so much fun.
- There is so much nostalgia around this resort that you should bring a camera.
- There are so many photo opportunities.
- As a Guest of a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel, I would suggest taking use of the complimentary transportation to and from the theme parks, water parks, and Disney Springs.
From the Disney’s Pop Century Resort, you will be able to board the Disney bus to any destination you like. Buses operate about every 20 minutes. Did you know you can view bus pickup schedules at your resort on the My Disney Experience mobile app? It’s great.
No more rushing out the door in fear of missing the bus to Magic Kingdom Park. Using Disney’s Minnie Van Service would be the quickest method of transportation if you do not choose to use the buses. The Lyft smartphone app allows you to request a Minnie Van. If this is of interest to you, you should download it on your phone before your holiday.
To request a ride through the Lyft application: Launch the application and choose a Walt Disney World destination. Confirm your pick-up location and touch “Select Minnie Van”; if Minnie Van service is not the default vehicle type displayed, you must swipe through your car options until it is displayed.
On 6 September 2018, Paul from New York inquired This response was made before the transition to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel. “Experiences, policies, pricing, and other offers are subject to change and may have changed since the publication date of this response.” Hello Paul! We appreciate your visit to the Disney Parks Moms Panel.
- If you need to go to Disney’s Contemporary Resort from Disney’s Pop Century Resort, you have many possibilities.
- First, the Disney’s Pop Century Resort provides complimentary bus service to Magic Kingdom Park.
- Then, you may either walk or ride the monorail to Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- In addition, there is the Minnie Van Service.
These vans have the same red and white polka-dot pattern as Minnie Mouse! Minnie Van is compatible with the Lyft app. Simply open the app from any location within Walt Disney World Resort to have access to Minnie Van service, request a ride, and pay for the ride using the app.
Is there bus transportation between Pop Century and Disney Springs?
On 19 June 2019 Catherine from Massachusetts asked This response was made before the transition to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel. “Experiences, policies, pricing, and other offers are subject to change and may have changed since the publication date of this response.” Bonjour, Catherine! Thank you for stopping by to ask a question.
The Disney’s Pop Century Resort provides bus service throughout the day to all four theme parks, both Disney Water Parks, and Disney Springs. The buses from Disney Resort Hotels to Disney Springs typically begin running 45 minutes before to Disney Springs’ daily opening and continue until 1:00 a.m. You will be dropped off in the heart of Town Center’s activity.
I have a brief advice for you on how to track bus arrival times most effectively! Once you have checked in to your Disney Resort Hotel, you will be able to access information about your stay, including your room number and current bus information, via the My Disney Experience smartphone app.
- The bus tab will provide the arrival time of the next bus for each location serviced by your resort.
- I keep track of this time each morning as we prepare to depart our resort accommodation.
- It’s fantastic for letting me know if we should hurry to the bus stop or take a leisurely stroll.
- Occasionally, we do not get at the bus stop in time, or the scheduling of the following bus causes us to be in a bit of a panic to get to our dinner appointment.
When this occurs, I contact Minnie Van Service either the My Disney Experience smartphone app or my Lyft app. These are the cutest and most handy way to get to our destination! If you have a shopping spree planned in Disney Springs, you may also want to arrange for a car on your way back.
The distance between the Disney’s Pop Century Resort and the Magic Kingdom theme park is 7 miles (11 kilometers), thus walking is not a viable alternative. There are three effective means of transportation from the Pop Century Resort to Magic Kingdom: bus, automobile, and taxi.