How To Turn Off Subtitles On Disney Plus On Roku?
- Patrick Hunter
How to Manage Disney Subtitles on a Roku Device
- Once more, you begin by selecting the content you wish to view. Then, navigate to the page describing the content and select Options or Audio & Subtitles. Obviously, you can navigate using the Roku remote or the desktop client or app by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- Select Subtitles or Closed Captioning On or Off from the menu and press the back button to return.
Alternately, you can manage all of your apps’ subtitles from the Roku Settings menu.
- On the Roku homepage, select Settings by scrolling down.
- Next, navigate to the bottom of the Settings menu and select Accessibility.
- You can select Captions mode, Captions preferred language, and Captions style from this page.
- To manage subtitles, for example, simply click Captions Mode and select Off, On always, or On replay.
- The remaining two options permit you to choose your preferred subtitle language and style.
There are several options to choose from; it may be helpful to familiarize yourself with the menu for a few moments. Important Hint for Disney Subtitles on Newer Rokus To access the additional menu, press the Up or Down button on the remote and then select Audio & Subtitles.
How do I disable the subtitling feature on Disney Plus 2022?
Roku: How to Turn Off Closed Captions (Subtitles) for Disney + Plus
How to disable Disney Plus subtitles on a computer or a Mac – Step 1: While watching your program, locate the Menu option in the upper right corner of the screen. The Menu button is a square with black lines on a white background. The Audio & Subtitles menu will open in Step 2.