What Airport For Disney World?
- Patrick Hunter
Orlando International Airport Q. What are the nearest airports to the Walt Disney World Resort? A. Your best option is to fly into Orlando International Airport (MCO) or Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB).
Which airport do I need to fly into to reach Disney World?
More than forty scheduled airlines and thirty-two charters serve Orlando International Airport. They offer nonstop service to 74 U.S. destinations and 24 international cities, in addition to direct service to over 100 cities worldwide.
How Far is Orlando International Airport from Walt Disney World? There are multiple routes available to reach Walt Disney World from Orlando International Airport, which is 18 to 20 minutes or 20 miles away. The most expedient routes require a brief highway drive, and you should also anticipate tolls.
This Google map provides step-by-step instructions on how to get from Orlando International Airport to Disney World, as well as information about the optimal route given traffic, road closures, and other driving conditions. This occurs when there are multiple stops or road closures due to construction, which is the case for the majority of car services, shuttles, and bus routes.
When estimating how long it will take to travel from the airport to the resort, it is best to leave plenty of extra time.
Is there a complimentary airport shuttle to Disney resorts?
The most popular vacation destination in the United States is likely Walt Disney World. It attracts an increasing number of visitors each year and is constantly gaining new resorts and hotels. Every year, the parks add new rides, shows, and events, which increases the franchise’s popularity.
To attract guests, Disney provides complimentary airport shuttle service to its hotels and resorts. This airport shuttle service, Disney’s Magical Express, provides free transportation to and from select Disney Resort hotels for you and your luggage. Unfortunately, it is not always enchanted. Disney works hard to ensure that its guests are satisfied, but sometimes things simply do not go as planned.
– The first issue is the claim that you are “magically whisked away.” Numerous travelers have complained about how long it takes to travel from the airport to the resort hotels. The motor coach makes multiple stops after leaving the airport, so if your Resort hotel is at the end of the line, you will be forced to wait for a considerable amount of time.
- Additionally, confirm that your hotel or resort is serviced by the Disney airport shuttle.
- Disney operates this complimentary shuttle service to some, but not all, of their resorts.
- Also, be sure to account for the time it will take to reach your hotel, as you may find yourself at the end of the line and spending several hours observing other resort guests being transported to their hotels.
Lastly, the luggage service occasionally leaves something to be desired. There are numerous accounts of Disney’s airport transporation failing to deliver luggage within the promised 2-3 hours, or even losing luggage entirely. In conclusion, it is wonderful that Disney provides this free shuttle service to and from the airport.
- The convenience of knowing exactly how to get to and from your Resort hotel is incredible, and the fact that the service is free is even more impressive.
- Ensure that you approach this free service with your eyes wide open and a realistic outlook.
- We provide a private shuttle service from Orlando International Airport to Walt Disney World for those seeking a more convenient and dependable mode of transport.
Follow the airport signage to the baggage claim area when your plane lands, even if you do not have checked luggage. The driver will greet you with a sign bearing your name, assist with baggage claim, and lead you to the private pick-up area. The majority of Disney hotels and resorts can be reached within 30 minutes.
|*Our shuttles are PRIVATE (for your family/group only) – not shared! *A car/booster seat is available free of charge (upon request). *We accept cash, traveler’s checks, credit and debit cards. *No extra luggage fee, no fuel charge. Taxes and toll payments are already included!|