What Your Favorite Disney Movie Says About You?
- Patrick Hunter
What Your Preferred Disney Film Reveals About You It is nearly impossible not to hold a special place in your heart for at least one of Walt Disney’s many animated films, given the studio’s global influence on childhoods. Since we’ve already ranked the, why not celebrate Friday’s release of Cars rip-off Planes by stereotyping Disney fans by their favorite movies? Click through for a completely accurate personality analysis based on your favorite Disney animated film.
- The story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- You are far too kind.
- The King Lion
- You possess multiple pairs of Toms.
- The Tale of Beauty and the Beast
- You will always see the best in people, despite their flaws.
- You are either well-versed in the concept of Orientalism or you know nothing about it.
- You did indeed wear a headpiece to Coachella.
- The Wild Book
- You are completely willing to disregard 1960s racism.
- Sleeping Beauty
- You never fully outgrew your goth phase.
- Lady and the Dog-Trot
- You simply cannot get enough Italian cuisine!
- Peter Pan
- You are much too old to wear skinny jeans.
- You are very truthful.
- One hundred and one spotted dogs
- You protest puppy mills.
- Alice in Wonderland
- You’re still having flashbacks from your college drug years.
- The Young Mermaid
- You talk about your dad with your therapist a lot,
- Robin Hood
- You view Occupy Wall Street as a tremendous success.
- The New Emperor’s Groove
- You are a David Spade fan and are not ashamed to admit it.
- You would never identify as a feminist.
- You’re a vegetarian.
- You wish that every film had a sassy Greek chorus.
- You have a tattoo of yin-yang.
You’re a liar. Nobody likes Fantasia: What Your Favorite Disney Film Reveals About You
What your favorite Disney film, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, says about you.
Notre-Dame de Paris – The Hunchback of Notre-Dame One of your favorite ways to get to know a person is to observe how they treat their “inferiors” in comparison to their “superiors.” You are drawn to gentle, accepting, and tolerant individuals, those who are capable of being endlessly empathetic, open-minded, and loving.
Pocahontas – You might be labeled as the rebel in your family because you don’t always listen. Even if it leads you astray, you always follow your heart. Therefore, when you meet someone who everyone else considers to be the wrong choice, they will likely be the right one for you, given how you operate. And you will not care what others say because you value your independence and happiness.
How courageous is Esmeralda?
I am comparable to Esmeralda from Notre Dame de Paris. Living a bohemian lifestyle on the streets of Paris while dancing and performing. Profession nomad Esmeralda’s street savvy is unparalleled, and despite having lived a less-than-ideal life, she has the ability to see the good in others.
- At the Festival of Fools in Paris, she defends the unfair humiliation of Quasimodo, the hunchbacked bell ringer of Notre Dame, but ends up alienating Quasi’s evil master, Judge Frollo.
- Concerned with obtaining justice for all of society’s outcasts.
- Esmeralda, like the Hunchback, desires to be accepted by the Parisian populace rather than treated as an outsider.
Esmeralda’s upbringing among gypsies exposed her to the harshness of reality; she and her fellow gypsies are frequently mistreated. When she criticizes Frollo for his treatment of Quasi, she expresses her desire for everyone to be accepted “You treat this poor boy similarly to how you treat my people.
- You speak of justice, yet you are cruel to those who need your assistance the most!” Relationship Status is attracted to Phoebus, the guard captain for Frollo.
- Esmeralda begins to develop feelings for Phoebus, despite her initial dislike for him, when she learns that he is an honorable individual.
- Unfortunately, the beautiful Esmeralda also attracts the attention of the obsessive Frollo, who offers her the option of marrying him or being burned at the stake.
Challenge evading Frollo and his men, while ensuring that Quasi and Phoebus remain safe. She takes risks to save both of them, knowing that they would do the same for her. Personality that is courageous, spirited, witty, and devoted. Esmeralda’s inner beauty is only matched by her outer beauty.
|The Hunchback of Notre-Dame character|
|Illustration of Esmeralda and Djali from Victor Hugo and His Time,1882.|
|Created by||Victor Hugo|
|Alias||Agnès (birth name)|
|Family||Paquette “la Chantefleurie” Guybertaut (mother)|
Born Agnès, Esmeralda is a fictional character in Victor Hugo’s 1831 novel The Hunchback of Notre Dame (French: Notre Dame de Paris ). She is a Roma girl from France (near the end of the book, it is revealed that her biological mother was a French woman).
What is the most popular Disney film in the world?
Box Office Gross Worldwide for All Walt Disney Films.
|2||2015||Star Wars Ep. VII: The Force Awakens|
|3||2018||Avengers: Infinity War|
|4||2019||The Lion King|