When Is Disney Genie Coming Out?
- Patrick Hunter
When Do the Disney Genie and Disney Genie+ Services Launch? – Disney recently announced that the Disney Genie and Disney Genie+ services will debut at Walt Disney World on October 19, 2021. This also includes purchases of individual attractions through Lightning Lane.
- Disney has been working on the Disney Genie service for some time and hoped to have it ready for Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary.
- The official celebration began on October 1, 2021, so Disney Genie will be available for the remainder of the celebration only weeks later.
- Even if it doesn’t launch precisely on October 1, the Disney Genie will play a major role in Walt Disney World and Disneyland vacation planning in the future.
There is no release date for Disney Genie at the Disneyland Resort at this time. Stay tuned for upcoming updates on this topic.
Is the Disney Genie cost-effective?
The free Disney Genie will assist you in organizing your trip and day. It can make recommendations, assist with mobile ordering, and alert you to crowd levels and wait times. This could make your trip go more smoothly and help you get on rides with shorter standby lines.
Does Disney continue to offer fast passes?
No longer are the FastPass systems for Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure separate. This means that if you are visiting both parks, you can still obtain only one FastPass for each. Previously, the two theme parks of the Disneyland Resort were separated.
When does the Disney Genie service begin?
Blog of the Disney Parks POOF! You ain’t never had a friend like me! Following the introduction of Genie and Genie+ service at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort is finally granted their wish. The Disney Parks Blog has informed us that Genie+ will debut at Disneyland Resort on December 8, 2021.
- Blog of the Disney Parks Genie will soon be available in the Disneyland app and will make recommendations for you.
- Start telling Genie a few things about yourself, and BAM! You’ll receive assistance in planning the best Disney day possible! To learn more about how Genie and Genie+ function, you can watch this short Disney video: The most recent post on the Disney Parks Blog explains how the Genie and Genie+ services will operate at Disneyland Resort.
“Attention, fans of the Disneyland Resort! We are delighted to announce that Disney Genie service will be available at the Disneyland Resort starting on December 8, 2021 “asserts the post The new service will include complimentary Disney Genie features such as a “personalized itinerary creator inspired by the things you tell us you love, so you can maximize your park time and have more fun.” Simply tell Disney Genie some of your favorite things (I have twenty!) and it will take care of everything else.
You will receive a personal tip board that displays your preferred dining options and attractions in one convenient location, along with estimated wait times. This may allow you to spend less time in line and more time drinking, shopping, and sight-seeing. PhotoPass downloads for the day are included with your Genie+ service; therefore, Genie+ is nearly a replacement for MaxPass, which we loved at Disneyland.
YouTube Credit: Five Fires The Disney Parks Blog also provides additional information on the Lightning Lane lines that are appearing throughout Disneyland Resort. At a number of popular attractions, Lightning Lane will save you time by allowing you to bypass the line.
- There are two ways to access the Lightning Lane entrance to select attractions: 1) The Disney Genie Plus service.
- Disney Genie+ will cost $20 per ticket per day and will allow you to select the next available arrival window for Disney Genie+ Lightning Lane entrances at a variety of attractions (subject to limited availability; limit one Lightning Lane selection per experience each day).
For those with Park Hopper tickets, Disney Genie+ Lightning Lane entrances are available at select attractions in both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park. Disney Genie+ also includes unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital photo downloads from your day, as well as fun new audio experiences that enable you to discover the parks in cool new ways, via fascinating fun facts and behind-the-scenes insights.
- After entering the park and linking your park ticket, Disney Genie+ can be purchased in the Disneyland app.
- After December 8, you will also have the option to purchase Disney Genie+ when purchasing a park ticket.
- As soon as you enter a theme park, you can begin selecting your Lightning Lane arrival window! AND/OR 2) Individual Selection of Lightning Lane Entrance Blog of the Disney Parks This new “à la carte” option permits the purchase of Lightning Lane entrance arrival windows for three of our most popular attractions: Radiator Springs Racers, WEB SLINGERS: Spider-Man Adventure, and Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (subject to limited availability; not included with Disney Genie+).
The cost of the à la carte option will vary depending on the date and attraction. On the day of your visit, check the Disneyland app for the most up-to-date pricing for each available Lightning Lane attraction entrance arrival window. Upon entering a theme park, if you select this option, you may purchase the next available arrival window, one at a time, for up to two (2) attractions per day.
As a reminder, you may choose either option, neither option, or neither option. It is entirely up to you to determine what will work best for your ideal Disney day! Attractions will continue to offer traditional standby lines, and select attractions may implement virtual lines. Check the Disneyland app for the status of attraction wait times.
Want additional information on Genie+ at Disneyland? Visit Disneyland.com/Genie for more information, such as how to create your itinerary in Disney Genie, purchase Disney Genie+, and select your Lightning Lane arrival window, as well as other helpful hints.
When will Disneyland debut Disney Genie?
3 Changes to Disney Genie Plus You Need to Know Before Your Next Trip to Disney World
We are delighted to announce that Disney Genie will be available at the Disneyland Resort beginning on December 8, 2021. Built directly into the existing Disneyland app, the Disney Genie service provides additional tools to help you plan the perfect Disney day.