Where To Buy Touch Of Disney Tickets?
- Patrick Hunter
Disneyland.com Tickets must be purchased in advance and online at Disneyland.com for a specific date (subject to availability).
Do they only sell Disney tickets?
No, Costco Travel does not sell tickets to Disneyland®. However, when you book a package (including accommodations and park tickets) through Disneyland® Resorts in California, we offer exclusive Costco member benefits. Please visit our Disneyland® Resort Deals or call 1-866-232-4208 to speak with one of our devoted Disney partners.
1-Day Tickets Are Rarely Discounted – 1-Day Disneyland tickets are almost never discounted. The best place to purchase a 1-Day ticket is typically directly through Disneyland Resort. Teachers, students, military personnel, and a few other groups may be eligible for 1-Day passes at a discounted rate through a number of organizations.
How much do AAA Disney tickets cost?
How Much Are Disneyland AAA Discount Tickets? – Disneyland AAA discount tickets can be more affordable than general admission tickets purchased at the parks. However, compared to what you’ll find at Undercover Tourist, these Disneyland tickets are not the cheapest available.
|2021/2022 Ticket Pricing||AAA Discount Pricing||Gate Pricing|
|2-Day Park Hopper||$294||$315|
|2-Day 1 Park Per Day||$235||$255|
|3-Day Park Hopper||$359||$390|
|3-Day 1 Park Per Day||$300||$330|
|4-Day Park Hopper||$385||$420|
|4-Day 1 Park Per Day||$329||$360|
|5-Day Park Hopper||$405||$440|
|5-Day 1 Park Per Day||$349||$380|
|2-Day Park Hopper with Disney Genie+||$335||$355|
|2-Day 1 Park Per Day with Disney Genie+||$275||$295|
|3-Day Park Hopper with Disney Genie+||$420||$450|
|3-Day 1 Park Per Day with Disney Genie+||$360||$390|
|4-Day Park Hopper with Disney Genie+||$465||$500|
|4-Day 1 Park Per Day with Disney Genie+||$410||$440|
|5-Day Park Hopper with Disney Genie+||$505||$540|
|5-Day 1 Park Per Day with Disney Genie+||$445||$480|
|3-Day Park Hopper – SoCal Resident Weekday Special||$239||$390|
|3-Day 1 Park Per Day – SoCal Resident Weekday Special||$179||$300|
|3-Day Park Hopper with Disney Genie+ – SoCal Resident Weekday Special||$299||$450|
|3-Day 1 Park Per Day with Disney Genie+ – SoCal Resident Weekday Special||$239||$390|
This special is for a 3-Day Weekday Ticket for SoCal residents. To qualify for the SoCal Resident Special, you must have a billing address with a Southern California postal code. Note that the prices listed above do not include taxes and represent the prices available to AAA members for AAA Disneyland Tickets. Prices are subject to change due to discounts or price increases.
How to Find Discount Disneyland Tickets – Not yet convinced by Park Savers and Undercover Tourist? We not only tolerate a little comparison shopping, we actively encourage it! Best Price Guarantee, don’t forget? If you are specifically looking for Sam’s Club Disney tickets, you should visit samclub.com.
- Check out their Travel and Entertainment section, particularly under Theme Parks & Attractions, or select Orlando, Florida or Los Angeles, California under Destinations.
- Sam’s Club offers attractions in a variety of vacation destinations, including California and Orlando.
- Specifically for California, you should verify that tickets are available for Universal Studios and LEGOLAND, among others.
If Disneyland tickets are still available, they will be located in this section under theme park tickets. Obviously, if you are unable to locate them online, you are always welcome to contact your local warehouse and inquire about their availability. Although we’ve never heard or seen them do this, Sam’s Club constantly alters the products it sells.
- We’ve mentioned them a million times (including several times in this article alone! ), but for good reason. They offer a Best Price Guarantee on all tickets and consistently offer the lowest prices for Disneyland tickets, making them our top recommendation.
- Tickets for Active-Duty and Retired Military Personnel: If you are a member of the military, you can purchase discounted Disneyland tickets. These are the cheapest tickets available, and you should buy them if you have the opportunity. To purchase them, you must visit a base, present your military ID at a box office, or go to a location like Shades of Green at Walt Disney World.
- AAA – Yes, Disneyland tickets can be one of the benefits of a AAA membership. However, their prices are generally more expensive than those of Park Savers and Undercover Tourist. Nonetheless, it is always worthwhile to contact them.
- Costco – A direct competitor? Costco no longer sells Disneyland tickets in their warehouse or on their website.
- eBay Tickets – Avoid these at all costs! It is too risky to purchase used or unused tickets from a stranger or even someone you know. There is no way to confirm their legitimacy
- they may very well be a scam.
Cost-effectiveness of purchasing Disneyland tickets at Target.
Target sells Disneyland tickets at a lower price than Disney itself.