Where To Sell Disney Vhs Tapes?
- Patrick Hunter
EBay – Whether you are selling Pokemon cards, Beanie Babies, or Disney VHS tapes, your first stop should be eBay. On eBay, collectibles are nearly always popular, and this worldwide marketplace is one of the first places people check when they’re searching for anything specialized.
- If you have a collection of Disney VHS cassettes, you should consider selling them on eBay.
- You can post them separately or as a group if you wish to sell your merchandise more quickly.
- Listing on eBay is free, and a 12.35% fee is charged on the majority of products.
- There are over 100,000 Disney VHS tapes now for sale on eBay, therefore you must pay a premium to post on such a prominent site.
Additionally, many Black Diamond Disney recordings sell for $5 to $25 or more, so you may earn quick cash by selling older tapes.
Do pawnshops purchase Disney VHS cassettes?
Pawn Shops – Pawn shops will frequently purchase your Disney VHS tapes, however they are more inclined to acquire uncommon cassettes than typical ones. You can call your local pawn shop in advance to learn whether they are interested in purchasing valuable VHS movies.
How much can I get for selling my VHS tapes?
Contents – The most valuable VHS and Beta tapes in the world What is the value of your old VHS or Beta tapes? Where to sell outdated VHS and Beta cassettes VHS and Beta tape marketing advice
|Many VHS tapes are worth 50 cents to a few dollars, though collectible tapes can sell for up to $50 or more. Betamax tapes can sell for up to $20 or more. Here are some real-world videotape values.|
|Tales from the QuadeaD Zone||VHS||Horror||$585|
|Disney’s Beauty and the Beast (Black Diamond)||VHS||Children’s||$5 – $10|
|Zombie (Anchor Bay clams hell)||VHS||Horror||$100|
|Halloween (1981 media video release)||VHS||Horror||$175|
|WCW Bash at the Beach 2000||VHS||Pro Wrestling||$240|
|The Beatles: Let It Be||VHS||Music||$50|
|Barney: Waiting for Santa (original release)||VHS||Children’s||$150|
|Dumbo (first release)||VHS||Children’s||$51|
|The Legend of Hillbilly John||VHS||Out-of-Print||$70|
|Garbage Pail Kids (original blue tape hard case)||VHS||Children’s||$104|
|Star Wars (1977 LUCASFILM 20th CenturyFox w/serial no.)||Betamax||Action||$85|
|The Evil Dead||Betamax||Horror||$45|
Have You Heard? Some DVDs have a value of up to $500. Find out more The abandoned video shop was worthless to most people. The building’s roof had fallen in during Hurricane Katrina, there were no doors, and a raccoon had taken up residence. For Dan Kinem, though, it was a jackpot.
- Inem, co-director of the documentary film Adjust Your Tracking, had accompanied a friend to a video store in quest of rare and valuable VHS cassettes.
- When we arrived, the store was essentially outdoors.
- Mold was so prevalent that we were both ill for the whole of the vacation “Kinem says.
- I am not joking when I say that we discovered some of the rarest recordings imaginable, but nearly perished in the process.
However, we gained so much money from that business and truly saved these recordings from oblivion.” We discovered some of the rarest cassettes imaginable, but nearly perished in the process, despite making a fortune. – Dan Kinem, Please Correct Your Tracking You don’t need to loot dilapidated houses to uncover ancient videotapes; simply unpack the boxes in your attic or clean up the collection on your bookshelf.