Who Is The Most Famous Disney Princess?
- Patrick Hunter
Cinderella is arguably the most recognizable princess in the Disney universe. As Walt’s favorite princess, her castle is also the Disney logo, and she has not only three animated films but also a live-action film. Her picture-perfect ending is something we have all wished for at some point, and she embodies all the qualities of a princess: kindness, charm, and everything else.
Then why is she listed last? Due to the fact that she is too flawless and therefore completely unrelatable. Where is her anger and her disposition? Or anything that humanizes her? While I admire her extraordinary restraint in refraining from punching someone in the face, I almost wish she would. She doesn’t truly lose her temper until the third film (which, let’s face it, was written to give her a real love story and not just one spectacular dance leading to marriage).
Anastasia, her stepsister, is a much more interesting and complex character than Cinderella, and I would much rather watch a film starring her than one starring Cinderella.
Who are the 10 most popular Disney Princesses?
- Mulan. Mulan is a beautiful, courageous, independent young woman who is not interested in marriage.
- Jasmine. Jasmine is a lovely princess who is fifteen years old and the daughter of the Sultan of Agrabah.
- Belle. Bella is a girl who lives in the countryside of France with her inventor father.
Who is the most well-liked Disney Princess?
- Mulan – Mulan. China is saved by Mulan, a badass warrior.
- Jasmine – Aladdin. Let’s begin with the fact that Jasmine has a tiger as a pet.
- Beauty and the Beast – Belle
- Merida – Brave.
- The Princess and the Frog is Tiana.
- Pocahontas – Pocahontas.
- The Little Mermaid’s Ariel.
- Cinderella – Cinderella.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- Jasmine|Aladdin (1992)
- Belle|Beauty and the Beast (1991)
- Elsa|Frozen (2013)
- Rapunzel|Tangled (2010)
- Raya|Raya and the Last Dragon (2021)
- Ariel| The Little Mermaid (1989)
- Fa Mulan|Mulan (1998)
- Moana|Moana (2016)
- Cinderella|Cinderella (1950)
- Pocahontas|Pocahontas (1995)